Saturday, June 11, 2011

from far, far away...

Thank you so very much for all of your lovely and heartfelt comments over Willow's passing. I am so grateful for all of your words and they have really helped me. I almost felt guilty over my grief for Willow with all of the terrible things that happen in the world BUT, love is love isn't it and it is something we must treasure in every shape and form it it comes in - especially when it is given in that wonderful selfless way that dogs do.
There are no photos today because I have ducked over for a quick trip to Australia to meet my new little nephew who is so divine I could eat him up and of course, to make the most of my 'been born for a long time nieces and nephews'. Right now I am on my mum's computer and haven't had the time to plug the camera in so there will be plenty of photos when I come back - lots of good knittingy and crochety ones too.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails