Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Cards.

 Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. Would you believe that I am still being lashed about by the lurgy which is so inconvenient because it's one of those ridiculously busy times. Gaahhh.
Something exciting is happening though. I have almost finished going through the rigmarole of setting up my own company (long story) so I will soon be able to sell cards and all sorts of other things online. I can't wait. Unfortunately I won't be able to sell this year's batch of Christmas cards (which are for friends and family) but I will have plenty of other ones available!
 Here is a sneak peek of one design. It was such a cold day - Nothing like wearing a crochet scarf or jumper…. or dress…. or ears… or body.
And the backside…..
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails