Monday, October 13, 2014

My Studio.

This weekend (being the weekend of birthdays), I had the absolute joy of having Jonno up in my studio with power tools (that sentence didn't quite play out the way I planned). For far too long the studio has been an awkward dumping ground for all the unwanted or hard to categorise junk in the house. Nothing creative has gone on there for an age. And so, with the boys away, we tackled it.You can see the results above. Note the bench jutting across the room - that's from Jonno's childhood kitchen!
 Paint brush and pencils storage - gaaaahhhhh!!!
 The big man himself. Note the paper dispenser he made for me. Grrrrrr.
 Hooks.
A table to crochet and paint at - with chairs!!!!! Maybe it's time to get serious about giving crochet lessons. 
Jars for washi tape and towel rails for tissue paper - this has streamlined the Stanley book wrapping sooooo much.

This was one of my little projects - I've had this box since I was little and with a couple of hooks and some chain, it's now handy storage - I thought I was pretty clever with the string next to it too!
 Jonno put in a bookshelf next to the guest bed (also in the studio) and I propped up an old steamer trunk to become a bedside table.
Most satisfying reorganisation of a room ever. I've still got lots of bits to show you so will start taking the next batch of photos.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails